Parade Line Up information
(Right Click and Save the PDF’s below)
If you have question please contact Nic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parade Rules for the Willmar Fests Grande Day Parade
1. All items MUST be handed out from the sidelines.
2. No “throw outs” OF ANY KIND are allowed from any vehicle or float.
3. Water Guns and squirt guns will not be allowed on any unit. The only exception to this rule is T-shirts in which you must make sure they are thrown to the curb.
4. All units must be in position (1) one hour before start of parade. Parade starts promptly at 10:30 am 5. All vehicles not needed in the parade are to be kept off of the line up route
6. Each performer or unit shall be responsible for his own equipment, props, costumes, signs and mode of transportation in the parade unless prior arrangements have been made with Willmar Fests.
7. All animal units MUST provide their own clean up.
8. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on any unit. If any driver of a unit permits this, they will be ticketed under the Open Container Law. No warning will be given.